There is an abundance of fishing charters in Torquay, Paignton and Brixham offering mackerel fishing trips, wildlife excursions and deep wreck fishing in and around Torbay. Here is a list for some of the ones I know of.
If you need me to add or update any of the details here please contact me. There are no charges for putting your business on this page!
Telephone: 07711 042 229
Mention "Torbay Fishing" when booking!
Funfish Trips are a family run business based in Brixham . They are predominantly a fishing family by trade and between them have over 100 years of experience in the fishing industry. Their inshore trawlers were traded in years ago and the family began sharing this experience with others through the pleasure boat industry.
Want to know what it's really like on-board? I took my two daughters on a trip with them and wrote about the great day out here.
They offer everything from 2 hour inshore mackerel fishing trips to 4hr, 8hr or 10hr rough ground, or wreck fishing trips (all gear supplied). They have trips perfect for first time fishers, families, couple's or for the most seasoned of anglers!
Funfish Trips also offer:
- 45 minute or two hour Wildlife "Sea-fari" Cruises
- Evening Catch & Cook BBQ sessions
- Dolphin Watching (Summer only)
- Work boat Duties (including Film-work)
Spot on fishing charter
Telephone:07878 668 662
- The newest state of the art Catamaran on the market to date and the newest vessel in Torbay and surrounding areas.
- Twin engine reliability and 630hp means Spot On is the fastest charter boat in the south west UK.
- On deck toilet.
- Undercover area and seating for all on board.
- Latest electronics.
- Hot drinks and oven to warm pies & pasties etc on board.
- Bait available upon request.
- Fully Licensed and Insured to COP Cat 2 (60 miles) for 12 Passengers plus 2 Crew.
Optimist Fishing Charter
Name: Nigel Lihou
Telephone: 01803 882 623
Optimist Charters offers a variety of Fishing trips from 2 hours Mackerel fishing to half and full day Wreck, reef or Bank fishing to 3, 4 or 5 day Channel Island Trips.
They also offer:
- Bay Cruises
- Wildlife Watching: - Offering a variety of trips in Torbay and the surrounding area and can, if so required, employ the services of a local wildlife guide, whose knowledge can enhance your trip.
- Dive Charters
- Survey Work
- Work boat Duties including filming
Optimist charters are based in Brixham. They have a wide selection of wrecks, reefs and sandbanks, within an hour's steaming and can fish mid channel. They also have strong links in the channel Islands meaning they can also offer 3, 4 or 5 day bookings where you can fish the reefs and banks around Guernsey and Alderney.
They can operate out of their home port Brixham or can pick you up in Paignton, Torquay or Dartmouth and Tide permitting Babbacombe or Teignmouth.
Our Joe-l wreck fishing in Torbay
Name: Simon Pedley
Telephone: 01803 551 504
Fishing out of Paignton, Devon we have access to a wide variety of wrecks for Pollock, Cod, Ling, Bass and Conger and reefs for Conger, Bass, Whiting and Dogfish. Also the Skerries Banks for Plaice, Dabs, Ray and just maybe a Turbot. As well as all of these we also catch Gurnard, Wrasse and various types of Bream.
Kelly's Hero Charters
Name: David Saunders
Telephone: 07970 642 354
335 HP Cummins powered 'Lochin 33'. Fitted out with a WC and onboard galley, tea and coffee supplied as and when required, with an over for warming up food. Trip length 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours licensed for 10 passengers. + 2 Crew.
You can email me at: email@example.com if you spot any problems or you would like to see anything else on this site.
Lots more updates and photos On Facebook